Rabbi Ed continued his series, “Are You A Dead Man Walking?” preceded by an update from Gabrielle.
You can see it again on facebook live at: https://www.facebook.com/clifton.williams.7146/videos/vb.100011391808537/731631950559858/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab
Special thanks to Chris Rush for pinch-hitting for Clifton when his phone died. https://www.facebook.com/christopher.rush.104/videos/10214307343909486/?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
- Casting down imaginations
- Reckoning your body as an instrument of righteousness / yielding yourself to God.
- Confess your sins to God, accept His cleansing and forgiveness.
- Remind yourself of God’s love for you and let the hope of meeting God keep you pure.
- Remind yourself your dead and your life is hid with Messiah in God.
- Set your affections on things above where you are seated with Messiah.
- Above everything, be forgiving, loving and thankful, it’s the bond of perfection!
- Let the peace of God RULE in your heart.
- Let God’s WORD dwell in you richly and sing praise unto God, releasing His grace!
- Do everything in/for the glory and praise of Y’shua!